Slightly delayed reaction (have just moved house and haven't managed to unpack the internet yet), but i got tagged by brittunia, so here goes.
- What I was doing 10 years ago:
1998. Er... I had just got my first Proper Job in the dot-com boom era, so I was probably playing network Quake in the office.
- What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Go to the library and hunt down some internets (done!)
- Unpack some stuff
- Cut toenails (harder than it sounds when 38 weeks pregnant)
- Pick raspberries and blackcurrants from the allotment
- Make more jam
(Although realistically, I have very little energy for these things at the moment so I suspect many tasks may be delegated till tomorrow. A more likely list would have 'lengthy afternoon nap' in there.)
- Snacks I enjoy:
At the moment, fruit, fruit and more fruit. My dream meal would be like one of those spreads they have in films about ancient Rome, where the table is groaning with big plates of grapes and figs and stuff.
- Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Sort out world peas and save the planet and that. Pay off my mortgage. Get another allotment with some bees and chickens. If I had any money left over, buy a sofa, a piano, a sewing machine and Family Ski for the Nintendo Wii.
- Places I have lived:
Only in England, rather boringly. Southport, Cambridge, the wilds of Cumbria, various bits of Manchester. As of last week, a shiny new house on the other side of the allotments.
If anyone else is reading this and wants a go, consider yourself tagged!