Monday, October 01, 2007

Seven Odd Things About You


I got tagged by Yan Tan Tethera. I'm usually too curmudgeonly to do these kinds of things, but I am quite bored tonight so I'll play. I'm not passing this on to anyone in particular, but you can join in if you want :) It feels wrong posting without a picture so here's a nice autumnal view from my kitchen window.


  1. I love autumn and winter. I think I have inverse SAD.


  2. A couple of weeks ago, when I opened my front door on Saturday morning, I was rather surprised to find a polecat on my doorstep. It was trying to get into a milk bottle. They are indigenous here but very rare - I have no idea where it came from. I live in the middle of a city, and have never seen one before.


  3. Instead of going to a sunsoaked mediterranean destination every summer, I like to throw the dog, the husband and some beers in a camper van and head to the lake district, snowdonia or scotland, where I can often be found trudging up mountains in the bitter cold and horizontal rain.


  4. I'm a bit of a tomboy. I've never read a Bridget Jones book. I like climbing trees and my favourite films are mostly horror or sci-fi.


  5. I can raise and lower each eyebrow independently. All my siblings can too. I've never met anyone else who can.


  6. I have an allotment where I spent much of last week digging up spuds.


  7. I once met Tony Blair at a party. I was helping to DJ. We accidentally played 'War - what is it good for'.

1 comment:

misplacedpom said...

I can eyebrow dance too! The right eyebrow came naturally but I had to teach myself how to do the left. I also recently taught myself to wiggle my ears. I'm into things like that...